Bye bye birdie
- ALL REQUIREMENTS MUST BE COMPLETED BEFORE AUDITIONS START ON August 23rd. Feel free to start these now!
- I have met with you and a parent/guardian (informational meetings meet this requirement).
- You have a Google Form filled out
- You and a parent/guardian have joined the appropriate "Remind" Groups (See instructions by clicking below
- AUDITION BOOT CAMP (optional, but helpful- dress to dance): August 16. 3-6 pm. Little Theatre.
- Required informational meetings (These are for students hoping to participate in either or both shows. There will be no separate winter meeting).
- STUDENTS: August 22, 3-4 PM. Library
- PARENTS: August 22, 6-7 PM. Library
- Dance auditions (dress to dance): August 23, 3-6 pm. Little Theatre.
- Vocal auditions: August 24, 3:45-6, L103 and August 27, 3:15-6. Sign up for ONE time slot by pressing the signup button below.
- Prepare a song (or portion of a song) that is less than 2 minutes. Bring a backing track (speaker will be provided). A cappella is NOT recommended.
- Callbacks: August 30, 4-7. Room L103
- See below for information.
- Supercallbacks (if needed): August 31, 3-6. Location TBA.